Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ANKARA TURBAN AND MAXI


Hey guys,its been a while since i did a post all has been well lets just say i have been a little bit busy and sometimes i just get caught up in things.
I am back to my turban love and here is my most recently designed maxi skirt,although its simple piece ,i fell in love with the colour of the fabric which enticed me more.
I heart ankara so i thought of making myself a maxi that came out just like i had imagined it.I love it and am so certain of wearing it more often.....
The fabrics print are just deep.
Here are some of the pictures that we randomly took.

















A big thank you to my Kris for always being the man behind the camera. Thanx for dropping by guys.................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment