Saturday, September 6, 2014

OUR WEDDING PART I

Kris my husband is the most extravagant blessing that God gave me,the transition from single lady to wife was never easy,i still consider myself a student everyday is a learning day.
I find comfort waking up to my best friend and falling asleep with my lover.we have been happily sowing seeds of love and praying for rain,we are treasuring our growing love by setting the foundation upon which our ministry will grow.
Galatians 5:22-23
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives:love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithfulness,23 gentleness and selfcontrol,there is no law against this things!!!!!
I thank God for His blessings over our lives  and i am super greaful for what He is doing in our lives.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment